Sunday, October 13, 2013

We are on the move again.....

Yp you wouldn't read about it,I finally sort my craft /scrapbooking table out so I can start to work on it again and we get notice from the landlord saying she needs to sell.So we had a tough decision to make .Do we rent again of bite the bullet and bye,knowing we wouldn't get what we'd like this time around we'd have to make do with something a bit smaller but at least when we do move it will be the last time .
Our Decision was to look for a small 4 bedda that was within our budget,and wouldn't you know we found a little 4 bedda fixer/upper not to far from where we live now.
We are busy packing and sorting once again,I so hate the idea of moving I will be glad to be settled though.

How long till Xmas?

Omg I just looked at the calendar it isn't long to go once we have moved in to the house it will be about 5/6 weeks away,I have not done a thing for it at all ,I'm not ready again this year.It will be a last minute run out to shops fast,not what I had planed for this year but it's came so fast once again caught be by surprise...
I have been looking in the toy catalogs trying to find something special for my 6 year old,its the same crap as last year ,Is everyone feeling the same,I'm a little disappointed in out toy manufactures they have been pushing the same crap at us for years now,I so wish we has a bigger competitor to give us another avenue to go to.But alas there is none the big department stores here have exactly the same as last year..I know I shouldn't be feeling like this but I'm starting to hate shopping for Christmas gifts.I also am not a fan of gift cards either if you can't find a gift for the child how are they soposed to find something different...Anyway I'm off to shops again to go look for something different this year...Good luck with all your shopping and it's not long to go now......

1 comment:

Daphadills said...

Must visit soon. Miss you guys xx