Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A little down

I'd have to say today is such a nice day in the Sun,I've gone and done my Shopping and have hung a load of washing already but there's just something that's not quite right.. I had the worst dream last night of my mum ,was trigger'd by something one of the girl said at preschool they loved it when their mum comes and baby sits for them...I know it's not much but I sometimes miss my mum.. She wasn't always there but in a way , she was. I'm rather an independent (head strong) person who never needed her help for anything I could do it all myself , but you know you do miss the smallest things, we have been away from home now over 12 months and mums been gone for a lot longer than that ,but some days it feels like she's just passed ,or I've just moved here.. Away from my bf's, I miss them as much ,I look at these woman an feel a bit jealousy they are a phone call away from their mums, I just want to hear her voice ,even if it's her abuse ...
I know grow up get over it ,it's just a bad day , maybe it's the isolation from all family and friends,or maybe it's finally my time to grieve,but today's not a good day at all......

1 comment:

BethJ said...

Cin, just rememeber, we're only a phone call away too! Even if it is just for abuse! LOL! Hugs! x