Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Better Year !.....
Well last year turned out to be a bit surprising,apart from us moving away, from my besty's, I got told that I got Honourable Mention in the Scrapbooking Creation Master's Mag ,and also my best friend Beth Jarrett won the Master's (about time seeing she's been trying for 7 or more years),better late than never I say! 
I never thought I'd even get a second look.....

The curtains where the hardest thing to make ,they even slid on the curtain rod...


My friend and Master, Beth Jarrett's brilliant work..

Anyway after that amazing effort and a great Xmas we moved onto this year(2012) where will it take us this year?
I've already been back to Sydney, caught up with my friends and Family ,while my husband entered the Nelson Bay Challenge...He competed in the Kayak leg of the race,He did ok for his age and body handicap's, At least he finished it and they didn't need to call coast guard.... Ok he surprised me ...

Promax group

Getting ready for race....

And the Dr's told him he'd never do anything like this again,And  that was  over 6 years ago after a neck injury

Show's you that if you put you're mind to it you can achieve anything....


The best professionals told him if he didn't have a op.. on his neck that he'd be lucky if he even could go back to work and that one day he'd over reach and the disk's would eventually sever his spine...
Yep that's six year's or more in the past, he still has some pain but he has decided that life will never pass him by....If it ever eventuates he has lived it to the fullest with no regrets,

Anyhow, My kids back to school routine's back to normal except for little miss Em we decided that it was time for her to start a dancing,So off to ballet she goes.She get's ready an hour before time and is ready to go out the door straight away (God love her )She practices all the time,It doesn't seam like that long ago I was doing the same thing..I so loved it too...
She look's so cute in her uniform...
I hope this year bring's good fortune to all,if not ,then good health at least......



1 comment:

Daphadills said...

Well done Bro.....very lucky too. I hope the same for me one day...even though our injuries are totally diff.
VERY CUTE Miss Emy...love you xx