Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Little busy...

It's been a while since my last post and I have been flat out with so much on,I've been knitting and crocheting for some family ,I've also been reading heaps.
Haven't done a lot of Scrapbooking though, which is a little depressing but that's the way it goes.
The Husband and myself have been doing a lot of diving though, most weekends we go out on a beach dive to keep up our skills,we are still quite new at it but are still enjoying it a lot,there is always so much to see.
All the kids are growing up fast Emily will be 5 in October and looking forward to school next year ,The eldest boy is soon to be 16 .
our middle boy has just got himself a job at Mc Donnalds so he's busy saving all his cash to by his own computer, and poor mums busy being taxi driver...
so another year almost over and Xmas nearly here....

No comments: