Thursday, July 18, 2013

Is it half year already?

This year has been a little hectic with our littlest mite off to kindergarten .With the drop off an pickups I have been in a new routine. 
We have been diving most weekends and our Eldest son has just completed his open water so most times he comes with us now.
 Mal and I are going to complete our rescue diver course this weekend.we are looking forward to it.. 
As for my Surfing I've taken a little break as the weather has been so cold of late I really can't Waite for it to warm up again.I have missed it heaps.
The Both Boys are working heaps so with being their taxi's I really have no time. 
I have recently had a weekend with friends scrapbooking so of late I've been doing a little bit.
I just sent my Masters comp entry in ,I don't think I'm in it to win it this year but at lest I've entered.. 
Gotta say that the school holidays went to fast and have not found time for Family this year.Im behind on everything ..
I have promised myself I'd blog more frequently but of late have just not found the time . So I guess I'll  keep trying ..

No comments: