Monday, January 30, 2012

Hi all,
Hope you all were safe over the holidays, we had a very full school holiday's with moving again.So we are rather glad to be going back to school and returning to routine again. I have alot to teel about the holidays where ever to begin..
We just  recap,we had a lot of the family visit over Xmas, esspecialy Emily's Pop (my dad),then we got a visit from Mal's mother(my mother-inlaw) just after xmas for about a week ,Emily was in her element so many people to bug and so much company ,,She does get rather lonley on her own all day with just mum to talk to.
So after all the visitors we started on the packing ,again yep it had to be done!!
A couple of days before we started moving Mal broke a small bone in my wrist which put me outta packing for a while, man it was tough to pack with it swollen, but one of my nephews came up to help me get it done It was a long hard week for the kids and me while mal worked we were like ants going between ant hills back and forwards for days between houses...
With my nephews help it was done soon enough,but we were all so tired,and to top it off I promised him that if he come up I'd go do the course for boat licence on Saturday,well that was the plan if we finished moving by then,I sat friday night so exausted and went through the course questions on line ,mmm...Well after atempting them 5 times and failed as many ,I was wondering if I had made the right decision in attempting it the next day!
We went and did the course and both passed rather well,So exited were we that Mal took us out to dinner we were very pleased with our selves,My god you can teach an old dog new tricks after all...
Any who the kids went back to school this morning with smiles on their faces as I think this holiday's has been the hardest we've all had to go through...
So to all hope ya all safe.................

1 comment:

Daphadills said...

So proud of ya on the boar licence!!!!!!!