Saturday, November 19, 2011


Hi all ,
What can I say I haven't blogged for a while have been enjoying the Sun,Surf and time with family,
 I know a little slack again, well better late than never I always say!
I have been rather busy so not much to tell,I do have some new photos to show from my latest Dt for Scrapbooking Haven loved doing this Dt ended up being rather enjoyable,I also entered a couple of challenges for this site to of which you'll notice added on to the Photo page also.
Well what 's happening for us in the next couple of months,I have to say that we are on the move again our landlords have decided they'd like to enjoy the sun,surf to.So we've been told to leave by the end of Jan 2012,Seeing that we are only at the end of November I guess they gave us plenty of time but ,I hate packing and unpacking so I think even 12 months would not of been enough time,Let's hope I can find a big enough house this time around.
Although the kids are looking forward to holiday's this has put a big damper of the fun cause we'll all be setting up new house fast before they go back to school...
On another subject I just got some terrible bad news ,It seams that one of my first employers just passed away,quite suddenly and she wasn't that old either,The lady was a little older than my big sister,you know it sorta makes you look at you're own life a little, and question, you're plans for the future,
This lady was a very talented, and love Hairdresser in western Sydney,She owned her own Salon  for years and if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have ever went into Hairdressing,never met my Husband and wouldn't be doing this things I am today,
She was a great roll model to me of how a woman can have a great carrier, and be a strong member of the community,a great mother and at her age still love what you do, I always looked up to her growing up and admired her ,God bless her family as they are going to have a tough time missing her dearly,I now that a little shopping center in western Sydney will never be the same without her,It makes me rather sad to think that things have to change even the things you though would last forever,we are here for a short trip not a long one so enjoy as much of it as you can!!
Ok enough of my waffling I'm of to enjoy my day with my kids....
You should do the same...........


No comments: