Saturday, October 22, 2011

Just Another Birthday!!!


 Yep that's right another birthday we got woken early by Emily as usual
"Good morning Mum Happy Birthday" and "Who's coming for you're party Mum"to then have to explain to a four year old that when you are big you don't always have a party(or don't want one) she's so cute some times..
Of which she then decided she was in a hurry to open the big Pink box being that I've told her for almost a month that it was for me on my birthday from my big sister and family,she didn't care she just wanted to finally open it, So hence we did that first thing ,
Emy was not to thrilled to find it was only a cupboard that's not a toy she said...
Anyway I had the perfect day planed anyone who has kids will agree that to separate them for any length of time is heavenly,(piece and quiet),One kid headed to a friends and as promised my husband and the other kids left for the afternoon,
Yay it  was bliss!
After a few hours at that, I wandered down to beach with the dog (deciding to finally give her a swimming lesson in the water)(plan not successful ) but sat their and watched my extremely adventuresome daughter out on the Kayak with my husband .I also watched my eldest boy head out on it with him too.So nice to see him do something rather than computers,The day was so nice no teenagers fighting so far anyway,
 We also went out to a italian restaurant at shoal Bay for Dinner ,That was the first real night out that has not ended in a waist of money or a complete argument (as anyone would know if they have a kid with asperge's) In a strange place not a good thing, then food never had before, not a good thing )But it was a great night no trouble from either of our teen's and a very well behaved little four year old.Things couldn't have been better,
when we got home I sat in front of the Tv playing the wii with my kids, wii remote in one hand and drink in the other(it was nice of the kids to let me play ) even though they recon I am rather crap at it...they were so good ,I received two new wii games from the kids(mickey's epic adventure and chicken shot) I also got a brand new bike from the husband( he hopes I might use it)Also a promise my knew Iphone is defiantly on it's way,and a heap of birthday wished from family and friends(thanks to all).
It was a piece full family day which is the one thing I asked for ,and defiantly received, 





 Yep it was another eventful birthday ,,Or was it.................................


No comments: