Sunday, February 7, 2016

Life as we know it is changing Feb 2016

So school has gone back this is the start of the second week.My big boys are back to tafe,and if they are not they head to work.
Miss Em has started  year 3 this year one of the hardest years in school .While Mum has started tafe herself.Its going to be hard to feel comfortable in the new routeen ,but we will all need to pull our weight now,and work as a family.Our weekend a normally so busy already without the stress of assignments or extra study,But I'm sure we will all sort it out eventually.
I have no time to just chill now it's seriously busy all the time but it's only for this year then we should be able to relax. Unfortunately that means some of our hobbies "diving, Surfing,Paddle boarding,&camping  "will all have to Waite till the holidays this year.We have some big plans for this year already .Some big changes again ..Can't say Yet I feel like I will ginx it.
So all will be revealed in due time...

No comments: