Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hasn't this year flown...

What can i say I've felt that this year's almost over before it's began....
I've had a lot of project's happening this year to date ...
And family life just seems to get busier...
My husband got offered a new job in Nelsons Bay and it looks like we are on the move towards the end of the year...I'm sorta exited as new environment to go search out, but a part of me thinks its going to be a very hard move not only for me but my family as they all have to leave a lot behind.....
I've not been doing a lot of scrapbooking lately as I  haven't had many Design Team projects to do....But I'll be catching up on a lot more soon so keep you're eye's peeled for some new stuff coming .............
Anyway enough of my ramblings I'll post up more photo's soon.........

No comments: