Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Canberra

Hi all I'm Home safe and sound.......
Our Pilgrimage to Canberra out of the way and ready to count down till Xmas....
Have heaps of new Photo's to scrap, We went just about everywhere that we could in two weeks..
I guess I enjoyed it , It was rather a long two weeks away from everything I call normal,Just me and my kids and Family....Will have many things to talk about ...
Ok, the first place we visited was Foriade ,I would not recommend this for everyone. I'ts rather pretty, but If you're not keen on a lot of tired board people then go first thing in the morning, And wear comfy shoes..I didn't know there was so many different breeds of tulips,and I'm a florist's daughter....This trip was originally planned by my late mother to show all the grand kids a bit of their heritage as my dads Dutch and his father used to work for the company in Holland that bred the different colours...

All the kids enjoyed the walk around the flowers.....

No comments: